Our grading machines for
cornichons and gherkins:
-Cornichons and small gherkins with a diameter varying from around 8 to 25 millimeters:
Can be graded into various sizes. This machine is specially aimed at mini gherkins (cornichons) cultivated in countries including Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Sri Lanka, India, and Honduras etc.
-Gherkins with a diameter varying from around 20 to 50 millimeters:
Can be graded into various sizes (usually 6,7 or 8 grades). This machine is ideal for gherkin varieties cultivated and harvested in West-Europe, the United States and Canada.
Sampler/grader installations can be fitted with integrated pre-weighing and sampling equipment. This means grading lists, delivery notes and daily records can be automatically compiled, processed and distributed. Depending on customer specifications and requirements, a grading line can include various machines. The following options are available:
- Supply / dosaging hopper
- Pre-soak tanks
- Deleaving units
- Grading installation
- Washing machines
- Weighing installations
- Inspection belts
- Waste belts
Pickle processing line
We can supply equipment for the pickling process, in jars or cans, to suit individual requirements. We are also happy to share our specific expertise about slicing and filling both sticks and slabs.
A typical pickle processing line is described below:
- Product supply (already graded cucumbers).
- Washing the product.
- Last inspection of the cucumbers.
- Supply of jars and/or cans to the line.
- Washing and/or cleaning machine for jars and/or cans, with air or water.
- Spice filling installation, to dose spices in the bottom of the jars or cans.
- Gherkin filling table/belt system or automatic filling machine.
- Brine filling machinery with corresponding mixing tanks etc.
- Head spacer to create space between the brine/product and lid.
- Twist off closing machine to close jars or cans.
- Dud detector to check the vacuum after the jars or cans have been closed.
- Pasteurizers/coolers to pasteurize/ cool the jars or cans in the tunnel using an overspray system.
- Vacuum check after pasteurization/cooling.
- Labeling of the packed jars or cans.
- Packing of the labeled jars or cans onto trays or into carton boxes.
Additional delivery program:
- Cucumber length and sample graders
- Spear packers
- Brush washing equipment
- Automatic bulk loading systems
- Stainless steel graders for salt stock
- Automatic spear and slab cutters/packers
- Vision shape graders to remove crooked or second quality product
- Bucket filling and closing lines
- Complete turnkey cucumber processing factories